links

Related links
 Submit a link

Author Topic: notice  (Read 6940 times)

Offline Stan

notice
« on: December 17, 2003, 05:59:00 am »
Hi people,
I prepare with collaboration with my friends my own pages. There are the pictures also from your collections. Few people gave me personaly approval, but maybe you ask there also your picture and do you want NOT published it. Give me know in this case, please, immediately and the picture will be taked out from page. THANK YOU! Stan
 http://muzeum.pre.cz/soukrome_sbirky/zarovky/
Stan

Offline Tim

• Administrator
    • http://www.bulbcollector.com
notice
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2003, 08:11:00 am »
Hi Stan,

Thanks for sharing the link, the section on electric lighting history looks nice but I wish I could read the text    Any chance this area of the web site will be translated into English?  I noticed other parts were in English.

------------------
Tim
Kilokat's Antique Light Bulb Site
Mountain Dew Collectibles, Volume I

Offline Chris W. Millinship

notice
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2003, 08:35:00 pm »
Looks great! Ditto Tim on the translation if at all possible - Google`s language tools don`t translate Czech, but even though I don`t understand what`s written, the photos are nice to see. Is that you holding that vast bulb in the one picture?

One warning relating to use of other people`s phoots. Because of copyright issues, I would *strongly* reccomend you only re-publish peoples photos who have given their prior consent first. Taking pictures at random from the Web could, and will, get you into trouble. I expect most fellow lamp enthusiasts would not mind some of their photos being used on your pages, provided you ask first. If you want to use any of mine, just let me know! I can probably provide some better ones these days.

Offline James

• www.lamptech.co.uk
notice
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2003, 05:40:00 pm »
Hi Stan,

Its great to see that you've made a start on a website as well, you have so much knowledge and such an outstanding collection I am sure this will turn into an excellent resource online.  Even if it's too much work to do a full English translation, an English title for the pictures would be very helpful.  You have quite a few items there which I've never come across before and would like to learn a little more about.

Please feel free to continue to use whichever of my photos are there, anything which is non-profit based and serves to better educate people certainly gets my approval!

Best regards and have a great Christmas,

James

Offline Mónico González

• Philips HP-80w Mercury Lamp
    • Mis Bombillas, peque?o museo virtual de la l?mpara el?ctrica.
notice
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 04:43:00 pm »
Hi Stan!

Before nothing I must do patent my sincere acnowledgement to you.
In second one, I wish you a huge sucess on starting your NICE website. It looks great!
Please feel free to use any of my photos on it.

Happy Holidays and a Luminous New Year 2004 for you and all Fellow Lamp Collectors at this Forums!

Best regards,
M. Gonz?lez.