S.Slabyhoudek

links

Related links
 Submit a link

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Antique Bulb Discussion / Bulb "The United Electric Imp Co"
« Last post by savsav on October 15, 2018, 11:37:37 am »
 Greetings to lamp collectors and connoisseurs in this field!
Help me find out more about this bulb!
Thank!

Antique Bulb Discussion / Edison-Westinghouse Base Combo
« Last post by Brock on October 06, 2018, 01:04:58 am »
What type of socket would I use for a light bulb, consisting of an Edison-Westinghouse Base Combo type? I would imagine that a Westinghouse bayonet type socket would work, or I may be wrong.
Antique Bulb Discussion / Help in old bulb ID please
« Last post by zorgon on September 21, 2018, 11:11:18 am »
Hi Forum:
  Another amateur looking for a bulb ID.
  I found this item in a box of old heavy tools; it's amazing it survived as it appears to be made of very thin glass.  It measures 3" in length and has no visible markings.  The base threads measure 0.46" across.  At the widest point, the bulb is 1.54".  I don't have a base socket the correct size to try it out but it does show resistance with a meter across the contact points.  Any help properly identifying and dating the bulb would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  I hope the images show up.
Wanted to Buy / Plugs Plugs Plugs...
« Last post by Pluggedin on September 11, 2018, 08:38:41 pm »
New to site. Just registered. I have seen the site in the past but gave it a good look this morning. Very nice site and easy to navigate. 

I collect plugs of all types. Socket, screw in, snap in, prong in, porcelain  brass, gutta percha, plastic, rubber etc. Interested in learning about all types as well as purchasing. I also collect all types of electrical appliances of ALL kinds, benjamin clusters, socket adapters, rotary switches, in-line switches, and more. 

Pluggedin

Christmas Lighting / Saw the 1st Christmas Light
« Last post by Christmas Lamp on September 11, 2018, 08:25:09 am »
Sets out on shops shelves.....
Has Anyone Else seen any out yet?
Thanks
General Discussion / Plugs Plugs Plugs...
« Last post by Pluggedin on September 11, 2018, 07:57:19 am »
New to site. Just registered. I have seen the site in the past but gave it a good look this morning. Very nice site and easy to navigate.

I collect plugs of all types. Socket, screw in, snap in, prong in, porcelain  brass, gutta percha, plastic, rubber etc. Interested in learning about all types as well as purchasing. I also collect all types of electrical appliances of ALL kinds, benjamin clusters, socket adapters, rotary switches, in-line switches, and more.

Pluggedin
Christmas Lighting / Anybody Getting Anything New This Year?
« Last post by Christmas Lamp on September 05, 2018, 04:36:15 am »
I'm Hoping too But NOT LED If I can Help it....
Okay The Battery Powered Ones are Alright on My Mobility Scoot as I have No other lighting on it.

But PLEASE Give Me Proper Filament  Christmas Lights!!!
Antique Bulb Discussion / Chase art deco lamp , head bulb , seeking information
« Last post by Chase on August 23, 2018, 02:23:49 am »
Searching for a Chase Brass Copper Company art deco Colonel lamp head bulb circa 1930 . Thread is same as C9 E17 , however the bulb is larger and egg shaped . I cant find a example anywhere other then those used as the head for this lamp . It has a painted face . Anyone know if this bulb was only produced for this lamp , or was a production item that can be found . I have the lamp missing the bulb . Even a non working example would be of interest . Any background information would be most appreciated , thank you .

Discovered a page from the company catalog , states the bulb was easily found everywhere . Oddly I find no examples anywhere , with exception seems they may have been used in prewar marquee signs ?

Not important to find bulb with painted face . My main interest is information of the bulb in general.
Antique Bulb Discussion / Re: Royal Ediswan Bulb
« Last post by Karlucci on August 22, 2018, 04:10:06 pm »

Can you post a few pictures of what you think are your oldest bulbs? Also your Ediswan? Will these be available for sale?
Thanks - Karl
Antique Bulb Discussion / Hand blown bulb
« Last post by Bill5070 on August 20, 2018, 03:51:03 pm »
When did they stop using a hand blown bulb?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10