Box art

museum pics

Dr. Hugh Hicks

Fort Myers, FL.
 S.Slabyhoudek

links

Related links
 Submit a link

Author Topic: LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO APPRAISE 1880s, 90s BULBS  (Read 5671 times)

Offline grittenm

• New Member!
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO APPRAISE 1880s, 90s BULBS
« on: June 15, 2010, 09:35:46 pm »
Hey folks,

I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction.  I came across a box of old light bulbs.  I have been searching all over the internet trying to find out exactly what they are and what they are worth.  Let me tell you a little bit about what I have.  I have a total of 18 bulbs.  I believe I have figured  out what three of them are.  An 1882 patent Edison Ruby.  An 1890s "Anchor" brand 3 loop filament with a snap in base.  An 1882 patent New Type Edison.  The others I haven't been able to precisely identify.  Five are marked Bernstein.  At least two others are Sawyer Mans, maybe 4.  Two more look like they could possibly be Pettington-Andrews Company bulbs.  The rest I have no idea.  It seems I have some collectable bulbs.  However, I need to get them professionally identified and appraised so that I know where to go from here.  If anyone out there does appraisals, or knows someone who does, please let me know.  I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,
Matt