Box art

museum pics

Dr. Hugh Hicks

Fort Myers, FL.
 S.Slabyhoudek

links

Related links
 Submit a link

Author Topic: Antique cage tungsten filament bulbs for sale ~ $10 each  (Read 14411 times)

Offline Tim

• Administrator
    • http://www.bulbcollector.com
Antique cage tungsten filament bulbs for sale ~ $10 each
« on: March 26, 2011, 10:33:39 am »
I have several antique tungsten filament bulbs for sale for anyone interested.  They have all been tested and work fine and I'd like $10 each plus the cost of shipping.  The exception is the bulb shown in the lower right corner of the first picture below.  It's a 50 volt new old stock bulb still in the original packaging and I'd like $20 for this one.  I've included a few pics showing some of the bulbs lit, they all have the same typical cage filament configuration.  Voltages and wattages vary, contact me directly for more details if interested.

Offline oldbulb

• New Member!
Re: Antique cage tungsten filament bulbs for sale ~ $10 each
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 03:46:44 pm »
Good afternoon Tim!   Would like to buy a couple of cage filament bulbs. As long as they are clear, standard base and at least 110 volts they will be OK with me. Can pay U.S. cash, or Royal Bank World Money Order, or Paypal if you are set up for it. I sent an eMail, but I understand you might not be able to reply to it.   Many Thanks

Jerry Gartland
7 Kent St.
Louisbourg, NS  CANADA
B1C 1E5

Offline Tim

• Administrator
    • http://www.bulbcollector.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 01:52:34 pm »
Thanks for all the interest in these bulbs.  They have all been sold except for the small frosted globe with original label:

I found some more drawn tungsten bulbs that I will also be selling for anyone interested.  I'll post these in a new message soon.  Price again will be $10 each plus shipping cost.

Offline nicholaskheinrich

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 01:02:53 am »
I am the one who purchase dmost of the bulbs, and i must say that I am very pleased with them. My basement has all regular porcelain light sockets, so I wired the sockets to a variac set to 110vac instead of my normal 125vac, so that I can preserve the bulbs while still operating them. These buls are quite accurate to the period in which the house was built, so every time I walk into the basement, it is like stepping back in time.
-Nicholas K. Heinrich
Nicholas K. Heinrich