BULB DISCUSSION BOARDS > Modern Electric Lighting

New type of metal halide lamp.


New to me at any rate.
A double ended metal halide lamp that contains TWO discharge bulbs, connected in series.

Presumably intended for use with a series magnetic ballast on 380/400/415 volt circuits, or an electronic ballast.

ebay link included, not by way of recommendation but show the type of product to which I refer.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version