Box art

museum pics

Dr. Hugh Hicks

Fort Myers, FL.
 S.Slabyhoudek

links

Related links
 Submit a link

Author Topic: Regarding the Pricing of Bulbs...  (Read 5066 times)

Offline Metaphysicist

• New Member!
Regarding the Pricing of Bulbs...
« on: June 21, 2003, 05:58:00 pm »
Good Day All,

I guess I should first introduce myself, as I am a new member here. I'm Metaphysicist, tho my friends call me Meta  .

I'm disabled, which doesn't mean much more than that I have more time than most to spend surfing around the net.

Because of this I have a friend who came to me yesterday asking for some help.

It seems that one of his clients recently acquired a collection of antique commercial bulbs [15 in all, I think].

They range from [as best as I've been able to determine] small mazda types to a large street lamp from the UK. He also has some misc. hardware i believe.

My friend has been commissioned to sell them.

The problem has been that he has been unable to find anything - anywhere - to give an indication of what the value/price of the various bulbs might be.

To make matters just that much more, uh, interesting shall we say, his client is a most impatient person and is sweating my friend for that pricing info.

Naturally he would have been better off  had he come straight to me... [no ego problem here, eh?  ]; at least he did come to me.

It took only  a very short time to end up here.

So, now that I've given the short version of things, can somebody please guide me in the right direction to obtain the above mentioned pricing information?

My email address is:

metaphysicist@lookpit.com

Since I am being time-pressed by the client [via my friend], you can just IM me.

My User Name [depending on which IM you're using] is:

• Metaphysicist [MSN]
  • Metaphysicistt [Yahoo]
  • Metaphysicist3 [AOL]
[If you get a message saying I'm out, or offline, it is only for a very short time (i.e>: either a restroom break, or a need to use the phone). So hold tight and try again after five or ten minutes.]

Pictures of the bulbs have been taken and are now in the process of being put on the web

It should go without saying - but I will anyway   - that if you have an interest in acquiring any of the bulbs yourself, you can also contact me and I will pass you on to my friend [who is authorized to sell the bulbs directly.

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed."

-Curly Howard
"If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed."

-Curly Howard