Box art

museum pics

Dr. Hugh Hicks

Fort Myers, FL.
 S.Slabyhoudek

links

Related links
 Submit a link

Author Topic: Philips Datasheets  (Read 9108 times)

Offline Zelandeth

• Cold Philips SOX 35W
    • Zel's Lair - an assorted grab bag of lighting information, automotive mayhem, and anything else I remember to upload
Philips Datasheets
« on: February 13, 2006, 04:15:46 pm »
...Okay, their site is driving me insane...I used to know my way around it...no more it would seem.

Have figured out where most things are again now...but I CANNOT find any datasheets for their integrated CFL's....the non-integrated ones, no problem...but there's just simply not a listing for the integrated ones!  They're not apparently hidden away under general lighting either...

Specfically I was looking for information on the 9W LED/CFL nightlight, and am about to be looking for data on a PL E-T Pro 23W (That's a few years old though, so I don't know if the data will still be valid anyway - better than nothing I figure though).

So...the basic question: Where ARE the integrated CFL datasheets for Philips lamps...they have to have the data somewhere don't they?

C'mon, I know there are people here who know the inner workings of said company quite well if memory serves me correctly...someone let me know why they're sneakily hiding the datasheets.