Box art

museum pics

Dr. Hugh Hicks

Fort Myers, FL.
 S.Slabyhoudek

links

Related links
 Submit a link

Author Topic: Forum Apology to Tim...  (Read 5478 times)

Offline ALM

Forum Apology to Tim...
« on: May 27, 2001, 02:10:00 pm »
...because it is only fair and the right thing to do.

I apologize for starting that thread looking for some assistance in identifying the originator.  This isn't the forum for it, and it was a knee-jerk reaction fresh from reading and responding to it.

Originally by Tim: The "10" people who actively use this forum account for only a fraction of the people who come here to read these messages - the audience is much larger than you are aware of.

On the contrary, I'm well aware of the worldwide bulb collecting community, and their numbers.  I didn't mean to intimate that only 10 people use this site.

Originally by Tim: Great, then there isn't a need for eBay links here

And without reservation, I haven't since you asked they cease in the BST forums many months ago.  Not once... for the record.

Originally by Tim:Instead of creating a thread devoted to speculating who this person is and dragging their name through the mud (assuming of course you've even got the right guy) I would suggest contacting America Online to get the situation resolved if you view it as a threat or harassment, this really isn't the place to speculate.  

I don't have any guy.  Just have suspicions.  Thought I'd have a little fun with it, and did so improperly.  I reiterate my apology and extend it to anyone else who may have been bothered by it.

Originally by Tim:Happy Memorial Day...

Happy?  No.  Solemn - yes.  Remember those who gave their lives for a better future for us.  Cue God Bless America and have a good weekend.