Box art

museum pics

Dr. Hugh Hicks

Fort Myers, FL.
 S.Slabyhoudek

links

Related links
 Submit a link

Author Topic: LOZ - Upcoming updates, you decide what's next!  (Read 8586 times)

Offline Zelandeth

• Cold Philips SOX 35W
    • Zel's Lair - an assorted grab bag of lighting information, automotive mayhem, and anything else I remember to upload
LOZ - Upcoming updates, you decide what's next!
« on: December 23, 2005, 08:24:31 pm »
Well thanks to a recent trade and a recent donation of several (read, lots!) lamps, I've got a lot of pages to put up now!  So, I'm going to see if there's any specific interest in a specific technology before I start trying to do them all at once...which I tend to do!

So, go take a look at the site, and see if there's anything you want to see updated (specifically the lighting section!), and if so, let me know.  Whichever one on the following list gets the most requests gets the next week or so's updates done to it and it alone.

Is a bit random I know, but I figure getting those who actually read the site involved has to be a good thing!

So, our options:

Compact Fluorescent,  Haven't a huge number of lamps to add there - but DO have a number of the old pages that need to be redone...so that could count too.

Incandescent: About a zillion dichroic halogens in wattages from 5W up in a variety of colours, daylight included.  Also have an Osram Halospot 111...and a few others I can't remember the models of off the top of my head.

Metal Halide: New Osram Powerstar HQI-70 to replace the one which my dodgy ballast zapped last year, plus 70W Philips CDM lamp(s?) Not sure if it's one or more of them I have...Really think I need to do another inventory!  There are a few anyway!

LED: Got a few MR16 style LED retrofits now (so can finally add something to this section!).

Mercury vapour: Have an Iwasaki EYE 165W blended lamp to be added here - it's more or less got priority though anyway...because I like blended lamps!

So folks, what do you think should be the next new addition to the "Virtual Display Shelf" then?  It's up to you. 

I may actually post a proper list tomorrow, as I get the feeling I'm gonna be pretty bored! (no work for two weeks...not gonna know what to do with myself!).

If the link in my sig image doesn't work, the site can be found Here.

And have a merry Christmas all of you!

Plus anything else I find when I do the inventory!

Offline mr_big

Re: LOZ - Upcoming updates, you decide what's next!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 07:30:04 am »
Here's a little tip for ya if you are adding a bunch of pictures of the same lamp why not take a pic of all the lamps together and then post that

Also my site I am gonna link your's when I get around to the next update maybe tomorow but not sure LOL :-D