Box art

museum pics

Dr. Hugh Hicks

Fort Myers, FL.
 S.Slabyhoudek

links

Related links
 Submit a link

Author Topic: Re: Website update  (Read 7873 times)

Offline Chris W. Millinship

Re: Website update
« on: December 14, 2004, 02:55:42 pm »
Wow! Terriffic work Tim. Looks just fantastic. I`ll enjoy visiting the new galleries and features over the forthcoming days, it`ll brighten up the dark winter nights :-D

Would`nt worry too much about Netscape 4, it`s essentially obsolete and was always relatively quirky to begin with. Everything`s just top here in Firefox 1.0 though. Keep it standards-compliant and no-one should have any major troubles.

8-)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 07:12:54 pm by tim »

Offline Tim

• Administrator
    • http://www.bulbcollector.com
Re: Website update
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 07:34:23 pm »
Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the compliment!? It's odd since the new site still doesn't show up here on my side unless I access it locally.? ?When calling up the site I still get the old one.? It looks like the DNS is taking its sweet time propagating throughout the Internet :-)

RE: Netscape v4: I would kind of like to get it looking good across all browser platforms since my server logs in the past have shown a decent amount of traffic from this antiquated browser.? With the advent of Firefox I would hope the Netscape diehards will migrate towards it.? I agree though, I doubt that I will address the issue.? I would rather spend the time loading the site up with more antique bulb information!

Have fun!