CLASSIFIED ADS > Wanted to Buy

WANTED antique/unusual bulbs(working) to start collection..

(1/1)

Chris W. Millinship:
Hello bulb collectors.
I`ve been collecting new types of bulbs for a few years now and currently only have British/european ones. All was well until I found this site. Suddenly the brand new, coiled tungsten filament lamps started to lose their appeal and now I`m looking to start collecting older, antique bulbs as well. Most types considered, carbon or tungsten filament etc.. but they must work and a holder or two wouldn`t go amiss if its an odd base(ie if its not US or Euro. types currently in use). I`m not looking to pay too much for them at the moment, so no rare valuable ones just yet. I am especially interested in British and european lamps, were there any made in South Wales I wonder? But all offers welcome!
Anyway I hope someone can help start me off in the world of antique bulb collecting!
Thanks

-chris
ps I still collect the new ones too and havent any US/worldwide types yet, anyone know a good place to get`em?

James:
Hi Chris,

You can get new Philips lamps online at www.bulbs.com  I've used them before for a few specialty types and the service and prices are great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version