BULB DISCUSSION BOARDS > Christmas Lighting

modern day bubblers

(1/6) > >>

STARMAN:
ok I have bought many sets from the U.S.A. to use here in the U.K. I use a step down transformer for the purpose, i replace the present day bubble lights when they blow. im not sure if they are  c7 or c6? well i open the case and replace after the holidays those that have blown  on my set up in the uk, does anyone know where i can purchase spare bulbs now please? or where I can purchase modern day bubblers cheap for me here in the U.K. Thanks.

STARMAN:
looks like this forum has gone out with the xmas lights alas  :cry:

christmasnut:
what bulbs are you looking for?
The c7 bubble lighs use a S6 bulb that has a longer base.
I learned from Paul who had lions den that you could take a standard S6 and put a drop of soider on the tip of it to get it to work.
In some of the C7 bubble light I have repaired there was short T4 bulbs with a longer base that will replace a C7 bubble light bulb.
The C7 replacement bulbs have a longer base on them
Some times you can find them at a light bulb sulppy house.
Right now I believe every one is looking for some on who can sulppy.
Ronald

STARMAN:
Ronald many thanks for the reply, thought it had fallen on deaf ears, I suppose it is the S6 bulb I am looking for do they fit the modern day bubblers? if so any chance of a supply chain with cheap postage? they normally get their hand in with postage costs Ronald?

Ronald these are the lights I have http://bulbcollector.com/forum/index.php?topic=978.0

Christmas Lamp:
I Have a Night Light Bubbler, can You Get the Replacement Bulbs for These?
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version